Submarine chaser SC 355 was built at College Point Boat, an was commissioned on 12 March 1918 at New York. During the war SC 355 was assigned to the USS Jouett Group. SC 355 was placed out of commission at Coco Solo (Canal Zone) on 28 August 1919.
First three images: From the collection of WIlliam Manville O'Connor, who served on SC 284 and SC 355. Thanks to Tom Brady for submitting the image scans to The Subchaser Archives.
The pilot house photo is especially interesting, as so few photos exist showing interior spaces. More photos from Tom's collection coming soon!
Last image: T. Woofenden Collection.