Submarine chaser SC 206 served at Plymouth, England (Base 27) and at Queenstown (Cobh), Ireland (Base 6).
Photos in this set:
- Chasers at Inverness, collection of the National WWI Museum. [Image 1982.98.68]
- Photo of SC 206 from a collection of photos of a crewman of SC 254. Thanks to Laura Hawkins for submitting the images to The Subchaser Archives.
- A group of chasers at Queenstown, Ireland. Left to right: SC 271, SC 164, SC 272, SC 343, SC 181, SC 222, SC 254, SC 356, SC 323, SC 206, SC 346. T. Woofenden Collection.
- Another photo, from the book, The United States in the World War (Russell & Moore, 1921), shows SC 206 under way with SC 37 and a mine sweeper.
- "Homeward Bound," courtesy of Douglas Zielenske, whose great uncle was on SC 178.