Hull Number: SC 278

Submarine chaser SC 278 was built at the naval shipyard at Mare Island, and commissioned on 30 March 1918. This chaser served in the Second Naval District (Newport).

This is a small segment of a larger photo, magnified to show SC 278 in the line of chasers.

SC 278

Thanks to Betsy Steen for submitting the photograph to The Subchaser Archives.