Scans of lines drawings, submitted by Jack Hudock. Use the "slide show" view to get an idea of what the images show. Use the Attachments links to download large versions.
- These are scans of microfilm copies in the National Archives collection (quality is not ideal).
- The notes below the Table of Offsets read:
- Offsets are in feet, inches, and eights, to outside of planking.
- Heights of sheer at side are taken to underside of deck planking. (Which is 1.5 inches square.)
- Heights to top of upper guard same as sheer at side.